Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Black, White, & Glittery Gourds...

Nothing makes me giddier than, to plan, decorate, or host a party, and make sure everyone has a grand ole time! Jay's Grandma will be celebrating her 83rd birthday this coming December, so the family is planning a wonderful birthday party for her complete with dinner and dancing! They were looking for volunteers to do flowers and tabletop decorations, so of course, I immediately threw my hand in the air!

Being it would be in competition with Christmas decor and season, I wanted to do something elegant, vintage, and sparkly while still incorporating seasonal items! Here's the collage I made using bighugelabs.com.
Jay's cousin Jessica (whom I can thank for introducing me to Jay, but that's another post in itself!) jumped in to help me with the decor. With a budget of $200, we plan on making a fabulous and beautiful event for Grandma to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment