Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Let's get this party started...

So I've been wanting to start a blog for the LONGEST time, but never got around to it...In December 2009, we bought a house, packed up our 700 sq. ft apartment (I know we were living inside a closet), painted the inside of the new house, then unpacked, bought furniture, accessorized, organized, purged some more...you name it, we did it.

My hubby and I are the DIY (do-it-yourself) kind of couple, and being the blog surfer I am, I love to find new and exciting things to create a unique living space that me and my hubby love!

I am a lover of all things beautiful, unique, kitschy, old, and new. I like to cook, eat, create, decorate, entertain, explore and spend time with the ones I love.

The Mariano Project is my science experiment on what works and what doesn't work to create a beautiful life and home!

No comments:

Post a Comment