Monday, September 27, 2010

Eat: Bette's Oceanview Diner

My sister has been RAVING about Bette's Oceanview Diner for awhile now and after seeing Bette's featured on Check Please! Bay Area, we knew we had to try this place!


The hubby and I had some free time last week and were able to make it out to 4th street in Berkeley and grab a late brunch. From the the moment we walked in, we were greeted and seated right away. Our waitress was friendly and during our meal, a few other waitresses checked up on us as well!

The main reason we came was for the "scrapple". This now tops my list as my favorite breakfast meat. Absolutely delicious!
The scapple is hiding behind my grilled tomatoes. It was so scrumptious and savory! While we were eating, a few customers came in to order some scapple "to go". My morning bun was also equally delicious! It was a croissant dough laced with cinammon and sugary goodness!

Definitely try this place if you are in the area. After your meal, there are so many great shops to walk off your scrapple! Next time I'm getting the souffle pancakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment