Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Winding Down...

Wow, has it really been over 2 weeks since my last post?

Right after I posted the Pillow Talk post, that following morning I came down with a severe case of food poisoning! I woke up around 2am and just started vomiting my brains out! This continued for the next several hours and by 5am, I was so weak, nauseuous, and feverish, that I pleaded my hubby to please go out and buy me some 7up!

Suffice to say, I am still alive and kicking, but that whole ordeal just really put things into perspective to really just take it easy. And that is exactly what I have been doing for the past 2 weeks. Just kickin it! No crocheting, sewing, exercising, or reading. Just enjoying everyday and relaxing.

Things are changing as we speak. Back in July, I found out that my job is being relocated to Anaheim and my final work of week will be at the end of this month. I'm really excited to begin this new journey in my life. For 7 years, I have worked continuously, and now I have been blessed to take a bit of a breather, find a new path, and pursue my passions.

You know how that old saying goes, "When God closes a door, he opens another."

I can't wait to experience all the new and exciting adventures behind my new door...

No comments:

Post a Comment