Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pillow Talk...

A few weeks ago I picked up two yards of this Waverly Coral Sun and Shade outdoor fabric in navy at Jo-ann Fabrics. I loved the coral pattern (and the fact that it was 50% off per yard) and can't wait to add it to our living room!

You may be wondering why I chose outdoor fabric. Well, simply because it is fade proof, water proof, and stain resistant. It's not the softest fabric out there, but I figured these pillows could be used either as floor cushions or pillows and should I decide to take a nap, I don't have to worry about my makeup leaving any stains or God forbid any drool marks! Ha!

I already have two existing 18x18 pillows that I am going to use. So, now all I gotta do is find my Sewing for dummies pillow pattern and a little bit of free time.

Stay tuned for the reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment