Friday, August 20, 2010

Faux Real?

Since we moved in, I have been desperately trying to convince the hubby that we should put some wallpaper in our living room, but he was avidly against it. But, when I showed him this gray "faux wallpaper" he gave me the thumbs up!!

A few months back, I had seen this as a Reader Redesign on YHL, and immediately added k.f.d. designs blog to my favorites!

Photo: www.kfddesigns.blogspot.com

Imagine my surprise and glee when I saw other reader redesigns with their versions of faux wallpaper! I couldn't stop looking at Courtneyoutloud's version. It was to die for!

But we didn't want to shell out the $44 or wait for the stencil to be shipped, so the hubby and I decided we will go the DIY stencil route a la Centsationalgirl.

Her master bedroom version turned out equally as fabulous! I think I see another project in my near future!


So stayed tuned for our version of "faux wallpaper" in our living room!!

This is gonna be one fun Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment