Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Fun...

I'm sooooo happy the weekend is finally here! It's been one hectic week at work, so it's nice to finally take some time for myself, unwind, and immerse myself in cocktails, crocheting & sewing!

Next weekend, my pastry chef extraordinaire cousin, Tara, of Tara's Piece of Cake, will be having her baby shower for her little boy due to arrive in September. So, this weekend, is solely dedicated to finishing off my 3 part gift for her and her baby boy!

Here's a hint for the first part of her gift:


Can you guess what I'm making?

Here's a sneak peek at the materials for the second & third part of her gift:

I would love to have posted what I have already done, but just in case she swings by my blog, I don't want to ruin the surprise for her! So the big reveal will be next Sunday, the day after the shower. I can't wait to share!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment