Monday, August 2, 2010

From the Ground...Up.

I suppose this should have been my very first post. But, it's always better late than never! Jay & I felt very fortunate to have seen our townhouse built literally from the ground up. We would drive by every other week to check on the progress and documented it along the way.

Just a few steps outside of our front door is a common area with picnic tables and BBQ pits. Since our home does not have a backyard, we love that we have a "front yard" without having to worry about mowing the lawn!


This was during the "open wall" tour, where we got to inspect and ensure that all the extra lighting & electrical sockets we had them put in, were in their correct places. I wish I could tell you what part of the house we were in here, but I have no idea!


Once we gave the thumbs up, they were ready to install the drywall.

2 comments: